Grow Your Soul March 20th, 2010 by admin God wants you to grow in your understanding and experience of him. Only he can make you grow (see 1 Corinthians 3:7). But you can find seed and water and fertilizer for your soul in the pages below. Check them out for your spiritual health!
- Know God?- If you’re not sure where you stand with God, start here. Unless you have been born anew by God’s Spirit who gives you faith to trust in Jesus, you can’t grow spiritually. But Jesus is inviting you today to come to him to receive eternal life - life to the max.
- Baptism- It’s one of the first steps that people should take when they follow Jesus. Do you know what the Bible says about baptism? Check it out. Click the link.
- Sunday Morning Messages- Missed a sermon? Want to hear a message again? Wonder what the preaching is like at Community? Listen at the link to grow your soul.
- The Eight TKADs- Learn the essential “things to know and do” (hence TKAD) that will help you become like Jesus.
- The Eight Priorities- Live life the way Jesus did. Find balance. Get everything done that you need to do in order to fulfill God’s plan for your life.
- How to Study the Bible- God’s Word is more important than food. Find out how to get the most out of this big, sometimes confusing, but life-giving Book.
- The Student, the Fish, and Agassiz - This story will give you inspiration and insight for studying the Bible more intently and fruitfully.